CHRISTMAS QUIZ (idea found here)
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? my Santa just put them under the tree, but Jax's santa will be wrapping them.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White lights on the tree, and red and white on the house. I love the original lights..just my opinion but not a fan of the LED's.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? no, i have never done that..
5. When do you put your decorations up? I normally put them up right after Thanksgiving but i just put our stockings up last night. We just got moved back into our house.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? I love my grandmas fruit salad.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? An amazing dream i had when i was little, i snuck into the living room and Santa was there, he read me The Night Before Christmas book and it was amazing. Now i know this was just a dream but i will ALWAYS remember it.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? what truth?? lol jk. One year we found all the boxes to the toys on the back porch and i had seen them in the garage the week before.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We used to only do it Christmas Morning but now that we have our own families/houses, Santa comes on christmas eve. Jaxen wont get to open his till christmas morning, once he is old enough to understand.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? pre light tree with a mix of ornaments, and a tree skirt!
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? LOVE it and wish for it, only if i dont have to drive in it a lot.
12. Can you ice skate? I'm sure but i would be VERY unstable for a while i'm sure.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Either my easy bake oven (whitney and i both got one and we started baking right away) or 2 years ago, i got my sewing machine. I LOVE it.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Spending time with family and friends. I love getting to see ALL my family in two days.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? I dont really have one.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I ALWAYS watch White Christmas while wrapping gifts, thats when i know my christmas shopping is done.
17. What tops your tree? A Star.
18. Which do you prefer: Honestly..both. I love seeing others faces when they see thier gifts but i also love the surprise of not knowing what your getting.
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Ehh, not a big fan! I only used to eat them at my (great) Grandmas house, hers were the best, she would break them into small pieces and put them in a jar, they would get chewy..mmm!
20. Favorite Christmas show? i LOVE White Christmas, but for watching with the family, it HAS to be Elf.
21. Saddest Christmas song? Christmas Shoes. Its sooo sad. Why make a christmas song, sad??
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Mary's boy child by Boney M.