10.05.2011

Wreaths, Wreaths and more Wreaths.

I have been addicted to Pintrest since I first joined. I mean you can find ANYTHING and EVERYTHING on there. I have so many crafts I want to do. When I went into my Craft board I noticed I have re-pinned a TON of wreaths (8 to be exact). Now I usually dont consider myself a "wreath" person, and in all honesty until recently they made me think of older people. I remember my mom having this gross/tacky light pink and baby blue flowered wreath on our front door for years, gross. Well I decided in honor of football season around here I would re-create one of the wreaths I had loved.




Of course I like the original one better but mine wasnt bad for the first one. I have so many more things on my crafts board that I will make..one day. But until then, here are a few of my wreaths I have been looking at..


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hey! My name is Kim and Im Natalie's friend. She told me you made an OU Wreath like mine! :) Yours turned out great, Im obsessed with wreaths right now, pinterest has so many cute ones!! I want to do a new on every week lol