9.21.2011

AtoZ

A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: A queen. Some day I'll get a king.
C. Chore that you hate: folding clothes, but once I get started its not bad..
D. Dogs: Lexi, an over sized Yorkie (we think she is mixed)
E. Essential start to your day: A diet coke..I'm addicted
F. Favorite color: Either Turquoise or Gray.
G. Gold or Silver: Both but I wear more silver.
H. Height: 5'5
I. Instruments you play: I played some piano when i was younger.
J. Job title: Administrative Assistant II (not sure what the II means)
K. Kids: Jaxen, my chunky little 10 month old.
L. Live: Oklahoma
M. Mother’s name: Stacey
N. Nicknames: Miss Piggy (i ate a lot when i was a baby), P, Rennie, Bree, Breezy, Debbie.
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I had Jax.
P. Pet peeves: Smacking, and dream killers.
Q. Quote from a movie: "We're comnig in Hott!!" - The Hangover II
R. Right or left handed: Lefty.
S. Siblings: 1 Brother by blood, and 1 Sister (not blood) by choice.
T. Time: you get up in the morning: 5:30-6:30 Depends on when the kid wakes up.
U. Underwear: Wear daily. Bikini.
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussel Sprouts. uck...
W. What makes you run late: oversleeping, and when Jax just wont cooperate.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: My ankle, my wrist, my stomach, back.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Cupcakes..i love them. They are probably the best thing i make.
Z. Zoo animal: I'm not really a Zoo person (sad, i know) but I guess the...Elephants

No comments: