6.03.2010

waiting..

I ordered the nursery furniture.. It has been stressing me out lately, everytime I find something I like, when I go back to get it...its gone..grr. BUT yesterday I found it, its everything I have been looking at and a much better product than the rest. I read the reviews of the changing table I was looking at, and I actually saw the words "cardboard bottom drawers"..I mean really, who trusts their baby with something that has cardboard?? So this is what I came across and I absolutely love it. I cant wait till it gets here. This is it but ours will be white..
The dresser.
The changing table/tower.
The Crib.
This is the hutch to go on the changing table/tower but we wont get that just yet.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I stumbled across your blog and love it! Congrats on the new little peanut!!! I think the nursery furniture is beautiful!!! I hope you don't mind me following your blog, from one blogger to another!
-Ashley-