8.13.2009

Triple Chocolate Kiss of Death

So we had a bake sale at work today to raise money to United Way. I made cupcakes..duh of course. I made some of the easiest cupcakes ever and they were voted best of sale. I was way excited because there were a ton of good stuff. I will share my secret though..

Triple Chocolate Cupcake:
1 box Devils Food Cake
2 Hersheys bars

Mix cake as directed on box.
Place a square of chocolate in the middle of each cups batter.
Bake according to box.
Let cool.

Chocolate Buttercream Icing:
1 1/2 sticks of butter (softened)
4 cups of Powdered sugar
1 cup Hersheys cocoa
1/3 cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla

Mix butter until creamy.
Add 2 cups of the powdered sugar and mix until creamy.
Add cup of cocoa and mix.
Add milk and vanilla and mix until cream.
Gradually add in rest of the sugar.

And there you go..they were so moist and good.
♥ -Bree

No comments: