11.20.2008

I.

I AM … ready for Christmas.
I WANT… to feel better, like right now.
I HAVE … the most amazing husband, ever.
I KEEP … my old journals, even from high school.
I WISH I COULD … paint for a living.
I HATE ... losing loved ones.
I FEAR … spiders and snakes.
I HEAR … my heater, its nice and cozy.
I DON’T THINK … Christmas will get here soon enough.
I REGRET … not taking the wallpaper down when we first moved in.
I LOVE … CHRISTMAS time, I hope it snows this December.
I AM NOT … a book worm.
I DANCE … the best in my pajamas.
I SING … the best in my car after work.
I NEVER … like the mornings.
I RARELY … watch scary movies.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … someone I love in pain.
I HATE THAT ... I’m still not unpacked, and my house is still not finished.
I AM NOT ALWAYS … as slow ass some people think I am..
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … whatever movie MD is watching.
I NEED … to organize my guest bedroom and office.
I SHOULD … get started on my Christmas shopping.

1 comment:

Deb said...

hmmmm. do you like Christmas. just wondering. lol. this is a cute post! i likey.