11.12.2008

all.about.me

So to start off, I’m a newlywed of 5 months. We have been together for almost three years and have known each other since high school. We bought a house in March but I didn’t move in till after we were married. So I am still trying to get things unpacked and put in just the right place. We hear that the first year is the toughest but I think that’s because you are living with someone and learning all their little quarks. It’s difficult sometimes because you may want something your way and he wants it his. We have found that COMPRAMISE is the biggest part of our marriage. I am so happy with life right now.

m.d. + b.r. = mSb <3>

I have the best parents a person could ask for and a little brother that is bigger than I am. He was a lineman in high school so that should give you an idea of size. My mother is my absolute best friend and I don’t know what I would do without her. She is the one person I can tell everything too. My dad is the funniest man I know. He can make any person crack up with any of the jokes he has stored in that little mind of his.

I work as an Administrative Assistant in the marketing department. I have a BA in graphic design. I would like to work in our graphics department some day but I like my job now and it’s planned that I will move up as soon as I have completed my task.

There will be more to come....

1 comment:

Deb said...

yippee! i like it! you have done a gorgeous job with your page. it is so you!

welcome to the blogging world!