2.10.2010

2010.so.far

I havent had a whole bunch to blog about lately, but my blog is getting lonely so i thought i would write just a bit. Last night my mom, dad, cousin, brother and i went and saw "Its Complicated." I enjoyed it and was impressed that my dad and brother didnt think it was a complete chick flick. It has some very funny parts that reminded me of my family. We STILL have NOT seen Avatar, i know, i know...i think we are the last people on earth to see it. I'm the kind of person that has to be in a certain mood to go watch a movie, i have to be almost bored, to want to go sit in a theater for 2 hours. I always think of other things i need to be doing around the house. Speaking of the house, hopefully ill be able to finish my office/craft room this weekend and will have pictures. I have two giftcards to Home Depot that i still need to go buy some things with and then i'm ready to get it done. I got a sewing machine for christmas and have been dying to use it but have made myself not open it till i get my room done, and i did the same thing with my cricut. It hasnt been touched in over a month, and its calling my name. Well hopefully ill have updates next week. Stay warm.

No comments: