7.14.2009

These are a few of my FAVORITE things...

Friend Makin' Mondays: These are a few of my favorite things!
Kasey from All That is Good is on a huge road trip right now. She is actually in Utah today, so Mamarazzi from Dandelion Wishes is in charge of FMM today.

And this week's theme is: List 5-10 of your favorite things!

Cupcakes: i love everything about them. Baking them, eating them, decorating them, and giving them to people.
My smores creation.

Shopping: although I dont have the money to shop as much as I would like, I have my favorite places that can make my day.

Twilight Saga: I love all of them and am so excited about the New Moon movie coming out. I'm not obsessed I just think the unconditional love in the story is something that every person wants their soul mate to feel.


Wedding Planning: I absolutly love helping plan weddings. It makes me truely warm inside.




Painting: With a paint brush in my hand, the stress just stays away.





Garage Sale hunting: You can find the best goodies for cheap and you can re-create them however you want, give them new life. Pictures coming soon.


The Lake: Its our home away from home. Not to far of a drive for a mini vacation.





Resturant: Pei Wei.. I could eat it everyday..of course i would be as big as my house but still..I could. Honey Seared Chicken with White Rice.

My House: I love my house, I love being home. I honestly never wanna leave. We have had it a little over a year now and of course there are things I wanna do to it but all in good time.


1 comment:

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

Such a cute house! I am a new follower and look forward to keeping up with you!
Have a great day!